Monday 15 August 2011

Happy Feet

Apologies for lack of blogging last week folks. Let's just say it was a truly crazy week all round (more on this soon) so bring back normality soon please ;)

Looking forward to Alix and Zach's wedding this coming Saturday followed by a rather exciting shoot featuring some of the finest UK wedding suppliers the week after.

In the meantime I'm been thinking about shoes this morning. Let's be honest. Most bridal shoes are somewhat disappointing. They look old fashioned (not in a good way) and kind of tacky and just wrong somehow. Not to mention how expensive they can be.

Whilst browsing Asos (for work purposes of course), I came across these bad boys. The high street is definitely worth checking out for your bridal attire if these dresses and the shoes below are anything to go by.

 



Think the shoe boot is my favourite, (plus it's the cheapest).

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shoes..really love the top ones!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had those top ones in my list of things to blog. I heart asos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your article is very interesting! Thank you for sharing. It's very attractive! And it offers
    me a lot of help. I'm looking forward to your next post! And nice wedding shoes should be match with elegant wedding gowns .welcome to wedding dresses online shop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails