Thursday 28 July 2011

You can do it put your back into it...go on, make your own cake stand

I found this over at Betty Bee and thought it might be worth posting and linking to because good quality, affordable cake stands can be a challenge to source sometimes.

Although I haven't tried this myself yet it looks reasonably straightforward and if you can find plates cheaply at a car boot sale or charity/vintage shop you should be able to do for under £10.








Head over to Betty Bee for the full how-to guide and if you do make one let me know how it goes. As in, is it as easy as it looks?!

2 comments:

  1. Your article is very interesting! Thank you for sharing. It's very attractive! And it offers me a lot of help. I'm looking forward to your next post! And welcome to wedding dresses online shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Below you can see an excerpt from the latest collection, is another fantastic models to admire it, for example, extravagant one-shoulder dresses.Mermaid Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails