Monday 14 September 2009

Cakes By Robin

Now at Savoir we like to find ideas for the alternative bride. And these might not be particularly 'alternative' cakes but they're so elegant I had to feature them and I want to eat them right off the page.



They almost don't look real they're so perfect



I'm quite a pink fan and this picture makes me happy and hungry!





Cakes By Robin was established by Robin (unsurprisingly there) and is based in London. I love how simple and effective her designs are.




Robin is totally flexible and will create a cake from scratch for you, work with a design you have, whatever you want really. For more details have a look at www.cakesbyrobin.co.uk. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails